Get a Discount on Health

Visit my Beach Body Coach Page, my fitness Facebook page,email me at kirstenspall@beachbodycoach.com

When I started with Beach Body, I was a little pissed about the cost of Shakeology. Really? $143 a month? It wasn't until I figured out how to get it for $115 per month that I agreed to do it!

My coach helped me lower the cost with the Challenge Pack Coach Upgrade to about $4.00 per serving. I would never think twice about spending $4.00 on a cheeseburger or coffee!

The upgrade allows me to get my monthly Shakeology for $115 instead of the normal $143. My husband uses my 25% discount to buy his Shakeology,purchase supplements and most recently, the new p90X3 program.

So what is the catch?
The initial cost of becoming a coach is $39.95. If you are joining for a discount, it might seem silly to pay to get a discount.However, if you sign up for the coach upgrade when you buy your challenge, pack the fee is waived!

For example, I purchased the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack when I became a coach. For $160.00.  I got:
  • My first 30-day supply of Shakeology
  • 6 amazing routines, tools for success including the nutrition program and container system
  • A FREE 30-day VIP trial membership to the Team Beachbody Club, now with Beachbody on Demand, where you can stream 21 Day Fix whenever and wherever you want and find the support you'll need to complete your Challenge.

What if I already bought a Challenge Pack? No problem ! Beach Body is allowing anybody who has purchased a Challenge Pack, ever, to become a coach for free. See this page for details!

What happens the next month? 
Each month, you will be charged a coach fee of $15.95.

Each quarter you will be charged for your Beach Body Club Membership, which includes On Demand! This breaks down to about $13.00 a month. You can cancel the on demand feature to make your Shakeology even more affordable!

Why are all of these fees a bargain?

If I was NOT a coach, I would be paying $143.00 per month for my monthly Shakeology.

My coaching fee  and my Shakeology cost me only $115 per month TOTAL! 

Plus, if you end up ordering any other programs, supplements, weights, or resistance bands from the Beach Body store, you get 25% off. 

What happens if I want to stop being a discount coach? You do not sign a year long contract! You simply call and quit.