Week 4 of 21 Day Fix and no movement for five days.
The first three weeks went well. I lost inches and 5 pounds. I could already see the changes in my body. Seeing the same weight bothered me. I knew I was working hard, eating clean, and dedicated to change.
I started scouring the web for solutions and created the plan below.
- Refocus on nutrition. I returned to the 21 Day Fix basics and re read the materials.
- Chose foods from the top third of each container list.
- Went back to measuring everything that went in my mouth.
- Eliminated tastes and licks.
- Returned to eating PB2 instead of natural peanut butter.
- Upped my weights, speed, and reps whenever possible.
- Forced myself to drink more water.
- Dropped bread as carbs and went back to brown rice or quinoa for carbs.
- Drank Shakeology instead of other protein powders.
- Slept more
If you are stuck on a weight loss plateau or need to get started on a fitness journey, contact me! I am a Beach Body Coach on my own fitness journey.