The First Week is Down and So is My Weight!

This week wasn't easy, but it wasn't too hard either. After all, reaching that magical trigger number (you can read about it here if you missed last week's post) left me feeling bloated and feeling gross. I was ready to eat well and get back on track.

And I did it, I am back on track. I lost 3.2 pounds in the last 6 days and I only have 2.5 more to go before I am out of the red hot danger zone and back into yellow.

I also read a great book titled, Secrets From the Eating Lab by Traci Mann PH.D. This book inspired me totally change how I think about self control. I can't wait to introduce the concepts to my challenge group members.

More importantly, I am back in control. I am fired up for week 2 and ready to kick it in the butt.

My general plan is to stick with what worked this week:

Meal 1: Hot Coffee mixed with Chocolate Beach body meal replacement or Shakeology
Workout: Masters Hammer and Chisel
Meal 2: 2 eggs, spinach with salt and pepper or 8 egg whites with spinach
Snack: 1/2 banana 2 tsp peanut butter and two pieces of bread
Meal 3: quinoa, chicken, broccoli, soy sauce
Snack: apple and tsp peanut butter
Meal 5: Varies but always includes one protein, one vegetable, a big salad with avocado, and a carb.
Snack: baked apple with cinnamon
Snack: one container of sunflower seeds

Today I had a snack size pack of M&Ms on other days I had extra veges or PB!

This week we will have chicken chili, Subway sandwiches, grilled chicken burgers, sliders, and tacos for dinner.

All of the food is prepped and dinners are cooked and in the freezer or steps away from being ready.
Even my lunches are ready. No excuses.

Now, I just need an accountability group. If you want to join me in the 21 Day Fix Challenge, just fill out this form and hop on board. We start in three weeks.