Two Tasty, Super Easy Meals!

New easy and tasty lunch and dinner recipes that I have been eating this week and LOVING!

Thai Inspired Peanut Chicken over Veges and "Noodles"
Spaghetti Squash
Cauliflower, Brussel Sprouts, other veges that you like
Chicken
Thai Peanut Sauce (I found a brand that is 70 calories for two tablespoons. I use one tablespoon)
Cilantro

Turn on oven to 350 or so. Roast veges and chicken until done.
Cut squash in half and roast until soft. Cool and use a fork to create your noodles.
Reheat when ready to eat and combine. Then, add peanut sauce.
Toss cilantro on top if you are feeling fancy.

I have eaten both twice in the past week and loved it both times. What is so great about BOTH recipes is that you can easily cook the components ahead of time and reheat during the week for dinner or lunch. ENJOY!
2 G, 1 R,

Buffalo Chicken Pizza
1 whole wheat pita
chopped red onion and celery (I cook it in the oven with my other veges)
1 red container of cooked chicken with dash of Buffalo sauce (I found a brand with 10 calories per serving)
1 serving of mozarella cheese
cilantro

Take to work. You can see how I pack mine. I put the chicken in a separate tupperware container.
Heat chicken and veges.Toss on cheese and cilantro on pita bread and heat until just melted. Place chicken and veges on top. SOOOO good! Make sure NOT to heat up the chicken ON the pita bread. It will get mushy!


 1R, 1Y, .25 V, 1 B